- To continuously improve our Health & Safety standards.
- Setting clear objectives for our teams with effective and regular reviews of performance and standards.
- Conduct our activities so as to take foremost account of the Health & Safety of our employees and others who may be affected by our activities in a responsible manner.
- Comply with all relevant regulatory, legislative requirements and code of practice.
- Operate a Health & Safety management system, the implementation of which is a management responsibility with the active leadership of managers and participation of all staff.
- Ensure that our team / staff have a clear understanding of how Health & Safety can impact our business, and what is expected of them to manage that impact.
- Provide the required training to enable our teams / staff to carry out their duties in accordance with the Health & Safety guidelines, as set out.
- To strive for a continuous improvement structure in our Health & Safety standards.
3D . . . . Has an overall responsibility policy.