Environmental - 3D Stripout - Commercial, Retail, Office Solutions

Recycle logo 3DSO - Environmental

Our Commitment to Improving Environmental Standards

At 3D our approach to waste and the impact that it has on the environment is KEY to how we undertake all our strip out projects. Through a diligent process we assess the best practice of waste separation on site so as to minimise waste being double handed by us or our waste partners. With 90% of all waste generated on site being separated into their respective waste streams, allows 3D to reduce the cost to our clients and the impact on the environment. The remaining 10% is handled by our waste partners. All our waste partners have a ZERO waste to land fill commitment. This is backed up by monthly audit reports.

On every project undertaken by 3D a fully audited waste process is in place. A SKA / BREEAM system is in use by 3D. A copy of the audit, waste type, codes, tonnage and final destination is issued to our clients. A full Environment Management System (EMS) is in place including our policy statement. These are reviewed and updated by 3D on a constant bases as rules and guidelines change. We are fully committed to the Environment Agency.

Through our commitment to improving systems and procedures for the handling of waste,3D have some of the industries leading low carbon equipment. See our specialist page….
We constantly train our teams in the best practice of waste seperation.

Paste your AdWords Remarketing code here